Sunday, April 24, 2011

Waterfall Heaven.

With the steady rain here, and the fact that I've thrown my back out of whack, AGAIN, we haven't gotten much accomplished at the camper.  We're hoping that tomorrow, the weather will cooperate, and we can get back to work.

So since we've been basically stuck in the house, watching Nat Geo, and playing on our computers... Carol decided to check into area and surrounding sights of where we'll be staying  for our work-camping gig.  Along with the wineries of the FingerLakes region, there are also a boatload of beautiful waterfall areas.  She found a few links that I thought I'd share with you.  Some really gorgeous areas, very close to our home base.  I seriously can NOT wait to head out.  I don't think I've EVER been this happy about any kind of "work" in my life.  LOL

Being a nature photographer, with waterfalls as my somewhat "specialty", I really can't wait to spend our days off at these incredibly beautiful areas.  It'll be as close to "heaven" as I think we'll ever experience on Earth.  Enjoy the links.  Lots of pretty decent pictures.







And last... but definitely NOT least... 


Watkin's Glen has been my dream to visit.  I'm eagerly counting the days to get to our site.  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment